As you guys know, I am not big on measurements, but here goes to ONE of my sauces, I will just list the ingredients used, etc.
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 Whole Onion (chopped up)
- One Tomato (cubed or chopped)
- 3 TBSP of Honey
- 1 Tsp of Allspice
- 1 Tsp of White Pepper (optional)
- 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 12 oz can of Tomato Paste
- 3 cans of hot water (I used the water off of my spaghetti)
- 11/2 Lb of Ground Beef (80% Lean 20% Fat)
Put your spaghetti on medium heat so that it is cooking while you prepare your sauce.
Brown the ground beef, once brown, add your Peppers, Tomatoes, and Onions, saute' until the onions are translucent. Drain excess oil. Then add the allspice, garlic powder, honey, white pepper, and stir in the can of tomato paste, then add the hot water gradually until all mixed... turn the heat down to simmer and add a little salt and pepper while tasting until you have the taste you want from the salt and pepper..... and you are done!